Search my blog with keywords and favorite post titles to make your viewing (and reviewing) easier!


Sunday, January 9, 2011

13 - The Boys' First Time At The Beach!


On what seemed to be the only fully sunny day in Sydney, we took a day trip to Cronulla beach.






I dug a big hole to bury Dave in, but he wasn't into the idea. So I jumped into it instead. Luke thought I was trapped, so he dug vigorously to free my legs so I could get out. What a pal.



It was extremely hot out, so after building some sand castles with little Lukey and David, we jumped in the water and rode the waves.



Cameron taught Dave how to body board for the first time. Although they live in Sydney, the boys had NEVER been to the beach before! I'll bet after this day, they'll be begging to go back again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment